miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2009

Free time

Free time

In this moment , I don’t have much free time, because it is the end of the semester.
In this moment I have much study.
In my little free time, I go to the my boyfriend house, or my grandmother house in Valparaiso.
In my free time I sleep, read, walk, watch TV. I would like see my friend but we don’t have time, because everyone are student, and we work.
I think it is very important the free time, for the healthy life for example it is necessary do exercise . People don’t have free time. They are more stressed and this is too bad in the life.
In this moment people in Chile don’t have more free time, because the lifestyle is very stressful for example the work. They go to the work very early and go back very late. They don’t have time with yours child and can’t relaxed .
The free time for the people is very necessary, for example sleep more, go to the party with the friends, go to the beach, etc.
In this moment I need more free time. It is very necessary in my life, I would like travel.
I would like go to the cinema, the name of the movie is “Coco before the Chanel” I lover this fashion designer. But I don’t have time for go to the cinema, and is expensive, in this moment I don’t have much money.
I think the economical conditions is very important with the free time. Because poor people is very necessary work to much for their family. And is possible those people don’t have nothing free time.
The amusement are much expensive, and the poor people have other wants.
And the rich people don’t have this problem, they can go the cinema, parties, beach, and other places.
I like listen the music in my free time but I like listen more strong, and my flat is small, and my parent don’t like my music.
I would like live alone, I could be more relaxing.
I would like sleep more because I need.

1 comentario:

  1. today, Chilenas suffer stress, becuase they have an agitaed life, they work very much, and don´t have time for to be with they children. it systemn is dargerous for the family life. we could work less using wisely the time.

    see you soon

    ResponderEliminar