miƩrcoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009

Post # 12 (last post!): A brief essay

The technologies are more important at Universidad. Because in the different subject is necessary research information in the internet.
I think that different technologies are more important in the life the all people, because always is necessary occupied.
The banks, big stores, supermarket, pharmacy, etc, all occupy the technologies. In this times people read in internet, write with different people.
In this moment the life is easier for the technologies. You can have more time
Before people had gone to the library all time for study, people had laundry with their hand.
And now this is easier. People have more time in their life.
It is more comfortable, because I can do the work for the university in my home in internet alone or I can do the work with my classmen in internet. I like this, because is not necessary go to the home the other person.
I had that do much work in my computer. This year I have a laptop; it is more comfortable, because I can work in my bed in the winter and I can to move all time, example while I travel to Valparaiso, I go with my laptop, and I can work in the weekend.
In all my subject I occupy the technologies, because is easier. I can research in internet different things, and is faster. It not necessary goes to the different places.
Cell phone also is more important, because I can call the different professor when I have questions.
The e-mail also is more important because at night and the weekend we can connect in the computer. We can work in line, or write with the different professors or the student.
The work is faster, we can research questions in the internet.
I think that the technologies are very good for all people, because we have more time and the life is more comfortable.
I think that the technologies are more expensive. Poor people don’t have much access to the technologies. In this moment people can buy these technologies with the credit card.
I think the credit card are good, because to allow buy this technologies.
In the poor houses people don’t have access to the internet I think that is too bad. I think that all people have access to these technologies.
The poor people go to the cyber cafe this is not expensive, but they don’t have privacy.
In my life the technologies are more important and the university is more important because the professor said all time “send me the works to my e-mail”.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario